Thursday, February 08, 2007

Catching up!






So its been forever but there is so much that has happened. Christmas and wedding, school starting for Clint and me, and moving has kept me from being updated. We just moved a week and a half ago to a new bigger (slightly) apartment, so we have room for Carly and my sister Tricia who is staying with us until summer when she leaves to BYU-Idaho. I was only going to put in a couple of pictures from Christmas but there were so many pics that I loved. My brother Daniel married Carrie a few days before Christmas in Utah, where we spent our Christmas, making her Carrie Ann Foster. Which is funny because his twin is Khara Ann, guess its meant to be. They are the cutest couple and we are so excited to have her as part of the family now. We stayed in Utah with my sister Khara and husband Russ and daughter Mackenzie in Orem; Carly loved seeing her only cousin on my side of the family, Mackenzie, they were so cute together...

No comments: