Friday, November 30, 2007
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Saturday, November 10, 2007
I got tagged by Kuulei, and didn't think I had anything to write until I started, so here it goes: The rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- I’m ANNOYED BY SLOW DRIVERS in the fast lane. I have always been annoyed by this but ever since I moved to
its worsened! It’s like no one knows the rules of the road around here: The left lane is for faster cars, the rest you can go as slow as you want! Not that hard right? Well, not only that but they like to slow down even more when they realize you are right behind them. As if I am the one who’s not following rules….I admit tom my road rage and stupid drivers just get to me! Oregon
- I have to EAT CHOCOLATE EVERYDAY (and savor it)….Ever since I had Carly it’s like I crave it constantly. Really I don’t think it’s a bad thing, and I don’t want it to go away! It’s just when I eat 5 chocolate chip cookies in a row I wish I would have had just straight chocolate instead, and it all just backfires on me.
- I’m totally ADDICTED TO SODA!!! I love the fizz, the carbonation is great! I don’t care how many times Clint tells me to stop drinking it, I must have it! I am trying to switch sparkling mineral water but I don’t know that I can do it. I like sugar way too much
- Along with the previous posts I guess this ties in…I would rather SKIP DINNER AND EAT DESERT. Or just eat a few bites of what’s important, like vegetables and some protein, and then get my chocolate. I’m starting to wonder if all I can think about is sweets….hmm….guess so!
- I love WORKING OUT FIRST THING in the morning...short and sweet!
- I am always planning out my days, and to do lists IN MY HEAD. I rarely write it down, unless I really have to, and it works for me. I really do remember almost everything I need to. I ALSO get annoyed when I can’t complete everything that I have listed for myself for myself to do that day in my head. I feel like I am trying to get it all done ASAP so that I can finally relax, but I can’t until I finish it all!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
carly had her first trick or
treating experience...and loved it! she actually caught on real fast and was
so excited each time we went up to a new door and she had to get the candy herself
(as shown). we went with a group of friends we met through tee and steve
ramos (we met on our honeymoon, crazy huh?) they have two
that is a week younger than carly (megan) they were fast freinds & are already
candy! YES that was clint who found the puking pumpkin...happy halloween!