Tuesday, December 04, 2007

this weekend

we ate this whole thing!






Officially it feels like christmas! this last weekend we went on the polar express, drove through christmas lights, decorated our apt & put up the tree, and ate lots of junk! we visited the lights and went to VOODOO DONUTS with our friends wyatt and brittany. It’s supposed to be famous in portland for their donuts and since i usually dont like donuts, i have to say they were awesome! there were some with cocoa puffs and other crazy toppings...i think we ordered the biggest ones they had!

8 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

I love things that make me feel like it is Christmas! And those donuts look yummy!

Ku'ulei said...

Oh my sugarness! Those donuts are massive! I love how the would family is getting a bite in that first one.

Raina said...

I can't get over the size of those donuts!!! And... your christmas decorations are perfect! I haven't seen a better looking tree!

Jamie said...

looks like you guys are having a blast! carly is so adorable; i'd love to meet her sometime. wish we lived closer to each other...if you are ever in utah let me know, ok?! hope your holidays are happy!!

Kristen said...

I love Voodoo..good choice for a weekend treat!

Brittany said...

yeah, that was a pretty cool night. thanks for spending it with us. :)

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

HAHA!!! We went to Voodoo donuts! It was awesome! But the place where it was seemed a little creppy!!!

JO said...

looks yummy! Cute photos. Check my blog for some interesting news. The rumor is a reality.