Saturday, July 26, 2008

at the mtc...bye tricia!


first of all, i just have to say how proud i am of my sister tricia for leaving on her mission! she was so excited to go and i know that she is loving every minute of it! when it was time to say good-bye khara, michelle, and i were all balling uncontrollably! (i blame most of it on being pregnant). tricia was all smiles and i know that she is exactly where the lord needs her right now (meza, AZ). she is truly amazing! it was a first time for me to visit the mtc, it really was an amazing experience to see her off.








1 comment:

Dramatic Imaging said...

Ahhhhh, I love these! Love the one with her luggage! I am so excited for her. Keep us posted! I miss you too, your message got me choked up. Its ok though, I will be seeing you by spring break for sure!!!!!! I love you girl! That belly is so cute! I love that dress. I want one, preggo or not, where did you get it? I'm getting one!