Saturday, October 11, 2008

twilight


so another reason i haven't had time to blog lately (on top of student teaching and being tired, and prego) is i have just finished reading the AWESOME twilight series, i couldn't put those books down until i did! so i am of course dying for the movie to come out on 11/21 (9 days before im due)...hopefully i'll make it! anybody else excited? of course movies are never as good as its book, but i am hoping!!! i have to say i am questioning the bella character! see the new movie trailer @ http://www.myspace.com/trailerpark
(by the way the first two songs on my playlist are from the soundtrack)

13 comments:

The Dorman Family said...

Hi. I am going to start reading them this week. Im borrowing from the YW in the ward. A girlfriend is starting too. Call you later, Tyra

Mel said...

Hey - let's to a girls night to the movies. I am sure this is one Jim won't mind missing.

Michelle Foster said...

i hope it is as good as the book is to, but when has that ever happened?
-Michelle

Summer said...

ah yes yes twilight. i love you

mrs. farlanderz said...

so did you finalize the name decision yet...?

Myra Bybee said...

Man isn't student teaching exhausting. I don't know how you are doing it while you are pregnant and already have a litle toddler! You just must be amazing!

mrs. farlanderz said...

jen - how are you liking the northeast? Tay and I keep thinking about settling out there after school -

mrs. farlanderz said...

jen - how are you liking the northeast? Tay and I keep thinking about settling out there after school -

mrs. farlanderz said...

oops - ha

mrs. farlanderz said...

oops - ha

Russon said...

Hey--let's see another belly picture!!

JO said...

I can't wait for the movie too. Your cute friend Helene told me she has all these fun memories with you, particularly ones that involve easy bake ovens :)

JO said...

Do me a favor? Check out my blog, post about it, and add me to your link list.I'm trying to spread the word! Thanks