Monday, May 18, 2009

cierra 6 months!

















cierra is growing so fast!
my little baby girl is already 6 months old (since last thursday) and is trying desperately to keep up with carly. the day she turned 6 months she surprised me by crawling, and is all over the floor now! (not that she wasn't already with army crawling before)...she is sitting, crawling, eating lots of solids, and going from crawl position to sitting. she is doing things faster than carly did so its a little surprising for me! this girl goes after what she wants, and she wants to move! she is showing so much personality and she is so much fun, and carly is loving her playmate!

11 comments:

Cardon Family said...

she is so dang cute! what a little mover! I am sure she is just watching carly and is just wishing she could do everything that she is! I am so glad you are back from your long MIA!!!

JO said...

she is so cute. She looks a lot like Carly. I can' believe she is crawling, that is crazy!!!

Holly said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see more of you guys!!

Alex and Lena said...

Those pictures are adorable! I wish I was there to watch her grow. I can not believe she is crawling now, how cute. Hope everyone is doing great!

The Jenson Family said...

How Cute! She Looks a lot like Carly! Shes adorable!! Hope things are going great for you guys. We miss yall!

Jamie said...

oh my gosh jen! i can't believe how big she is! she is SOOOO cute!!!

Kristen said...

oh my goodness...cuteness!!

mrs. farlanderz said...

oh she had your eye too!! so cute!

mrs. farlanderz said...

- haha I meant to type 'she haS your eyeS too' - me spell good

Michelle Foster said...

she's so cute!! what a fatty to!! lol that's ok, fat babys are the cutest!

Dramatic Imaging said...

Lots chunkier than Carly right? Oh I have to kiss those cheeks!