Sunday, September 13, 2009

preschool!


just finished my first week of preschool! with 9 kids 3 years old (or almost there!) it is busy! so far i am loving it and am excited for this year. i love planning my own curriculum and using my degree for something; i am lucky to be able stay home with my children at the same time! i turned our extra room into a preschool and it is working out great! carly thinks preschool is heaven, it is so cute! it is from 9-11:30, tuesday & thursdays...here are my kids, they are my "little learners!" cute huh?
check out my preschool blog for more pics and info! www.jenslittlelearnerspreschool.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jamie said...

how fun jen! what cute kiddos!

Summer said...

how cute!!! teaching is hard! i have 13 2yr olds and it it rough!! im glad you are having a good time! i love the new family pics you guys have! the girls looks so pretty! miss you guys and cant wait to see you again!