Thursday, October 06, 2011

john 3 months old

my baby is 3 months old! 
(or 3 1/2 months now), he is a baby with whom i have nothing to complain about.  sleeps through the night, eats great (almost too good, fitting snugly into 6 months clothes), easy-going & chill personality, & has a smile and a laugh for me every day! i really love this boy & and just love having a boy around! 
amy, my best girlfriend took these pics of him while during our girl's weekend in AZ...i did the editing and hope i did it justice. we had a great time in AZ, and clint was a sweetheart to let me go for 4 days and see amy for our annual get together to play, shop, & relax in the sun.  it was great to have a mommy break, and just have my little boy with me.  he is a great travel companion! 






yes, he does this lizard thing...love it!

5 comments:

Holly said...

ha SOOOO freaking cute!! I miss you guys! Tay asks everyday if she can go back to Oregon. And is always asking when she'll see Carly and Cierra! (time for a Utah trip k?!)

Love all the posts:)

Ras said...

Nice Site Please Visit My Site.

JLCole said...

What a sweetie!! Melissa is expecting her first boy too-- after two girls. Just like you. And me. She's gearing up for fun. Your little boy looks so happy. I am so glad you have such a wonderful life. These young years fly by, don't they? Take care and remember Texas will take you guys back in a heartbeat. ;)

Anthony said...

88pascher.com
sac a main louis vuitton
sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sitemapproducts.xml

Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com